WelcomeLocated right off State Road 520 in the heart of Merritt Island, Pro-Health & Fitness Merritt Island’s location is central and north Brevard’s most complete fitness facility. Staffed with professional trainers in a modern and family-friendly environment, Pro-Health Merritt Island offers month to month memberships and the quality you only expect from Health First. Call 321.434.5801 for a free tour. Our hours are Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Located next to Pro-Health & Fitness in the HealthPlex building, is the Health First Medical Rehabilitation Center which provides innovative patient therapy intervention and rehabilitation. Call 321.434.5840 for more information.
Personal training is one-on-one training between you and one of our highly trained and certified Personal Trainers.
Pro-Health & Fitness offers beginner through advanced adult swim lessons year round in our indoor, heated pool.
Our 15-week program incorporates exercise, nutrition, and behavior modification to help you achieve your goal of weight loss.
Youth & Family
Trained, certified childcare attendants provide a fun, safe and educational environment for your child (ages six weeks to 12 years).
Swim LessonsMerritt Island Swim School offers swim lessons for all ages and skill levels year round in our indoor, heated pools. All Pro-Health & Fitness Center swim instructors follow American Red Cross guidelines, and are WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certified. Group lessons are 30 minutes in length. Our low student/instructor ratios allow us to provide the highest level of instruction, and encourage maximum learning potential. We also offer private swim lessons for children and adults. Please contact us directly for costs and scheduling of private swim lessons. Daytime, evening and Saturday classes are available from one time per week to four times per week.
Child Swim School
Baby Barracuda Classes – Ages 6 Months to 3 Years (Parent and Child)
- This course familiarizes young children to the water and prepares them to learn to swim in the Preschool and Learn-to-Swim programs.
- This course gives parents safety information and teaches techniques to help orient their children to the water.
Preschool Classes – Ages 3 and 4 Years Old (No Parent in Water)
- Preschool Beginner class orients children to the aquatic environment, and helps them gain basic aquatic skills.
- Preschool Intermediate class helps children gain greater independence in their skills, and develop more comfort in and around the water.
- Preschool Advanced class helps children start to gain basic swimming propulsive skills to be comfortable in and around water.
Youth Swim School
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills helps participants feel comfortable in the water
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills gives participants success with fundamental skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development builds on the skills in Level 2 through additional guided practice in deeper water
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement develops confidence in the skills learned, and improves other aquatic skills
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement provides further coordination and refinement of strokes
- Level 6: Swim Team Basics Refines strokes further so participants swim them with ease, efficiency, power and smoothness over greater distances, prepares participants for transition to competitive swim teams
Please read and be familiar with the rules of the pool prior to any pool activity. For more detailed information or to schedule a swim lesson at Pro-Health Merritt Island, please call 321.434.5801.
Massage Therapy at Health First Pro-Health & FitnessAllow our experienced staff to relieve your pain, fatigue, and stress using the art and science of massage therapy. Our staff can relax your overworked muscles, relieve stress and increase your circulation and vitality by using a variety of techniques, including relaxation, therapeutic and stone therapy.
30-min Relaxation Massage: $33.75
30-min Relaxation Massage: $45
45-min Relaxation Massage: $45
45-min Relaxation Massage: $60
60-min Relaxation Massage: $52.50
60-min Relaxation Massage: $70
30-min Therapeutic Massage: $41.25
30-min Therapeutic Massage: $55
45-min Therapeutic Massage: $52.50
45-min Therapeutic Massage: $70
60-min Therapeutic Massage: $63.75
60-min Therapeutic Massage: $85
60-min Stone Therapy: $67.50
60-min Stone Therapy: $90
90-min Stone Therapy: $108.45
90-min Stone Therapy: $145
Our Massage Therapists are experienced and licensed. Please stop by our front desk to make an appointment, or call the Center at 321.434.5801 to schedule your massage visit Please note that $20 may be assessed for missed appointments; please call to cancel at least two hours prior to your appointment.
Personal TrainingPersonal training is one-on-one training between a client and one of our highly trained and certified Personal Trainers. The trainer will design a personalized program to meet the client’s goals, abilities and preferences. Some of the benefits of Personal Training include:
- Positive feedback
- Learning correct techniques
- Lack of boredom from consistently changing the client’s program.
One Piece of Equipment. Endless Possibilities.The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You are in total control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise, as adjustments in body position can increase or decrease resistance. Be a part of our small, individualized training classes that now utilize TRX – from those who want to look and feel their best to some of the world’s most elite athletes.
- Get stronger
- Change your body
- Improve balance
- Gain endurance
- Improve performance
- Gain core strength
LivFit (Lifestyle, Nutrition & Weight Loss Program)Our 15-week program incorporates exercise, nutrition and behavior modification to help you achieve your goal of weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. Our program features 15 one-hour classes led by our team of experts, including a registered dietitian, a behavior specialist, a health educator and exercise professionals. We develop a personalized exercise program for each LivFit member that is monitored by a licensed Exercise Specialist.
- $294 ($98 payable upon registration; the remainder payable in two equal monthly installments)
- $240 ($80 payable upon registration; the remainder payable in two equal monthly installments)
Nutritional Counseling & ServicesOur staff nutritionist will develop a program just for you to help you get fit, lose weight and eat healthy.
One-Hour Nutrition Consultation
Pro-Health members – $95 (includes one follow-up visit)
Non-members – $115 (includes one follow-up visit)
Six-Visit Weight Management Package*:
Pro-Health members – $250
Non-members – $300
* All visits must be completed within one year of enrollment
- Fat percentage
- Basal metabolic rate
- Fat mass
- Fat-free mass
- Total body water
Health First Medical RehabilitationHealth First Medical Rehabilitation provides outpatient services to individuals following orthopedic/trauma surgery, neurologic impairments, arthritic conditions, cardiovascular impairments and work-related injuries, sports injuries. Working hand-in-hand with primary care physicians, specialists, and occupational medicine physicians, as well as employers and insurance providers, our goal is to return patients to the best possible condition, and promote a healthy and safe lifestyle. Call 321.434.5840 for more information.
Youth & Family
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to noon and 4 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Trained, certified childcare attendants provide a fun, safe and educational environment for your child (ages six weeks to 11 years).
- Large play area
- Fun group and individual activities
- Guest fees apply to children who do not have memberships. $10/child.
- Phone reservations highly recommended. Call 321.434.5801
If you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to complete the contact form: