What We Collect
Information You Give Us: Health First receives and stores any information you enter on the Web site, including but not limited to: submitting an employment application, contacting our customer service representatives, requesting information, completing a survey, submitting a question, or provided in any other manner. This may include your personally identifiable information, such as your name and e-mail address. Of course, you can choose not to provide information (however, this may prevent or delay a response to your request or inquiry). You are always welcome to make such transactions by mail. See the Contact Us page for addresses of Health First locations. Health First uses the personal information you provide only for such purposes as responding to your requests for information, improving the services we offer, and communicating with you.
Automated Information Collection: Health First also receives and stores certain types of information whenever you visit the Web site. In addition to information you provide, we may collect the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the IP address of the computer you are using, the browser and operating system you are using, the date and time you access the Web site, the length of time you spend visiting our Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our Web site.
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide and we collect to:
- Perform service(s) you request, such as to send you more information, schedule an appointment, respond to your inquiry or answer your question, etc.
- Administer the Web site and diagnose problems with our server;
- Provide you with information about the Web site, Health First and our services;
- Facilitate performance of services by Health First or you under the terms of any agreement you may enter into with Health First;
- Measure the number of visitors to the Web site and how the Web site is used, in order to make the Web site as useful as possible to our visitors.