WelcomeHealth First Pro-Health & Fitness Center is where health and wellness are a way of life. Members have access to a two-story 68,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility filled with the latest equipment and amenities. Our degreed and certified exercise staff are dedicated to a well-rounded, total fitness experience. Services include personal training sessions, group fitness and aquatic classes, health and wellness assessments, massage therapy, and more.
Youth & Family
Viera Swim School offers private swim lessons for all ages and skill levels year round in our indoor, heated pools. All Pro-Health & Fitness Center swim instructors follow American Red Cross guidelines, and are WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certified. Our private swim instructors provide the highest level of instruction, and encourage maximum learning potential. Please contact us directly for costs and scheduling of private swim lessons.
Massage Therapy at Health First Pro-Health & FitnessAllow our experienced staff to relieve your pain, fatigue, and stress using the art and science of massage therapy. Our staff can relax your overworked muscles, relieve stress and increase your circulation and vitality by using a variety of techniques, including relaxation, therapeutic and stone therapy.
Personal TrainingPersonal training is one-on-one training between you and one of our highly trained and certified Personal Trainers. A personalized program will be designed to meet your goals, abilities and preferences. Some of the benefits of Personal Training include:
- Personalized attention & coaching
- Positive feedback
- Learning correct techniques
Call 321.434.9153 to learn more about personal training sessions.*One hour sessions or packages cannot be divided into 30 minute sessions.
Specialty MVE™ Pilates “Reformer” & “Chair” ClassesYou now have a new option to traditional mat-based Pilate’s classes. Small group or Pilates Reformer personal training sessions are available in our exclusive Reformer Studio on the third floor. This service requires an additional fee. Call 321.434.9153 for more information.
- Targets the powerhouse muscles, abdominals, back and buttocks
- Improves posture and balance
- Low instructor-to-student ratio
- Can burn up to 600 calories in a single session!
One Piece of Equipment. Endless Possibilities.The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You are in total control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise, as adjustments in body position can increase or decrease resistance. Be a part of our small, individualized training utilizing TRX – from those who want to look and feel their best to some of the world’s most elite athletes.
- Get stronger
- Change your body
- Improve balance
- Gain endurance
- Improve performance
- Gain core strength
Health First Physical Therapy
Health First Physical Therapy provides outpatient services to individuals following orthopedic/trauma surgery, neurological impairments, arthritic conditions, cardiovascular impairments, work-related injuries and sports injuries.
Working hand-in-hand with primary care physicians, specialists, and occupational medicine physicians, as well as employers and insurance providers, our goal is to return patients to the best possible condition and promote a healthy and safe lifestyle.
Call 321.434.9122 for more information.
Health Coaching for Lasting Change
This program focuses on helping you navigate and implement tools that address obesity, chronic disease, poor nutrition and dietary habits, physical fitness, stress levels, overall mental happiness and well-being. Your personal Health Coach will provide you with individualized solutions that support genuine, lasting lifestyle changes.
- One-on-one support and guidance to reach lifestyle goals
- Personalized planning for success
- Creation of healthy, mindful relationships with food
- Tools to reduce stress and create more joy in life
- Discover how to create sustainable new habits
- Diabetes education
- Customized programming to inspire action
For more information, please contact 321.434.9185
Integrative Health and Wellness Program
Jump Start Your Wellness in Six Weeks
Our Integrative Health and Wellness Program is a customized six week medically supervised exercise program designed to fit each individual’s needs.
Our promise to you
- Develop healthy habits to improve your quality of life
- Build confidence, learn how to exercise safely and independently
- Lose weight and reduce joint and muscle pain
- Lower your risk of re-injury or chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke and diabetes
To register, call 321.434.9185
Youth & Family
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Large play area
- Fun group and individual activities
- Guest fees apply to children who do not have memberships. $10/child.
- Phone reservations highly recommended. Call 321.434.9148