WelcomePro-Health & Fitness Viera is the newest and most spectacular addition to the Pro-Health & Fitness family. Located conveniently off north Wickham Road near I-95 in the heart of Viera, Florida, this new, two-story 68,000 sq. ft. facility is a full-service state-of-the-art fitness and wellness center. With a vast array of the latest equipment, group fitness and aquatic classes, your fitness choices are unlimited. Check out our amenities and services pages for all the details. Make the best investment you can make – in yourself. Stop by to get a free tour or sign up to become a member today. Our hours are Monday through Thursday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For questions, call our Member Assistants at 321.434.9149. Located in the west part of the building, is the Health First Physical Therapy Center which provides innovative, patient therapy intervention and rehabilitation. Call 321.434.9122 for more information.
Personal training is one-on-one training between you and one of our highly trained and certified Personal Trainers.
Pro-Health & Fitness offers beginner through advanced adult swim lessons year round in our indoor, heated pool.
Our 15-week program incorporates exercise, nutrition, and behavior modification to help you achieve your goal of weight loss.
Youth & Family
Trained, certified childcare attendants provide a fun, safe and educational environment for your child (ages six weeks to 12 years).
Swim LessonsViera Swim School offers swim lessons for all ages and skill levels year round in our indoor, heated pools. All Pro-Health & Fitness Center swim instructors follow American Red Cross guidelines, and are WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certified. Group lessons are 30 minutes in length. Our low student/instructor ratios allow us to provide the highest level of instruction, and encourage maximum learning potential. We also offer private swim lessons for children and adults. Please contact us directly for costs and scheduling of private swim lessons. Daytime, evening and Saturday classes may be available, from one time per week to four times per week.
Child Swim School
1/wk (4 lessons)
2/wk (8 lessons)
2 – 30 min. lessons
4 – 30 min. lessons
8 – 30 min. lessons
Baby Barracuda Classes – Ages 6 Months to 3 Years (Parent and Child)
- Familiarizes young children to the water and prepares them to learn to swim in the Preschool and Learn-to-Swim programs.
- This course gives parents safety information and teaches techniques to help orient their children to the water.
Preschool Classes – Ages 3 and 4 Years Old (No Parent in Water)
- Preschool Beginner class orients children to the aquatic environment, and helps them gain basic aquatic skills.
- Preschool Intermediate class helps children gain greater independence in their skills, and develop more comfort in and around the water.
Youth Swim School
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills helps participants feel comfortable in the water
- Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills gives participants success with fundamental skills
- Level 3: Stroke Development builds on the skills in Level 2 through additional guided practice in deeper water
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement develops confidence in the skills learned, and improves other aquatic skills
Massage Therapy at Health First Pro-Health & FitnessAllow our experienced staff to relieve your pain, fatigue, and stress using the art and science of massage therapy. Our staff can relax your overworked muscles, relieve stress and increase your circulation and vitality by using a variety of techniques, including relaxation, therapeutic and stone therapy.
30-min Relaxation Massage: $33.75
30-min Relaxation Massage: $45
45-min Relaxation Massage: $45
45-min Relaxation Massage: $60
60-min Relaxation Massage: $52.50
60-min Relaxation Massage: $70
30-min Therapeutic Massage: $41.25
30-min Therapeutic Massage: $55
45-min Therapeutic Massage: $52.50
45-min Therapeutic Massage: $70
60-min Therapeutic Massage: $63.75
60-min Therapeutic Massage: $85
60-min Stone Therapy: $67.50
60-min Stone Therapy: $90
90-min Stone Therapy: $108.45
90-min Stone Therapy: $145
Our Massage Therapists are experienced and licensed. Please stop by our front desk to make an appointment, or call the Center at 321.434.9149 to schedule your massage visit Please note that $20 may be assessed for missed appointments; please call to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
Personal TrainingPersonal training is one-on-one training between you and one of our highly trained and certified Personal Trainers. A personalized program will be designed to meet your goals, abilities and preferences. Some of the benefits of Personal Training include:
- Personalized attention & coaching
- Positive feedback
- Learning correct techniques
Specialty MVE™ Pilates “Reformer” & “Chair” ClassesYou now have a new option to traditional mat-based Pilate’s classes. Small group or Pilates Reformer personal training sessions are available in our exclusive Reformer Studio on the third floor. This service requires an additional fee. Call 321.434.9153 for more information.
- Targets the powerhouse muscles, abdominals, back and buttocks
- Improves posture and balance
- Low instructor-to-student ratio
- Can burn up to 600 calories in a single session!
One Piece of Equipment. Endless Possibilities.The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You are in total control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise, as adjustments in body position can increase or decrease resistance. Be a part of our small, individualized training utilizing TRX – from those who want to look and feel their best to some of the world’s most elite athletes.
- Get stronger
- Change your body
- Improve balance
- Gain endurance
- Improve performance
- Gain core strength
LivFit (Lifestyle, Nutrition & Weight Loss Program)A 15-week program incorporates exercise, nutrition, and behavior modification to help you achieve your goal of weight loss and a healthier lifestyle. Our program features 15 one-hour classes led by our team of experts, including a registered dietitian, behavior specialist, health educator, and exercise professionals. We develop a personalized exercise program for each Liv Fit member that is monitored by a degreed Exercise Specialist.
- $294 ($98 payable upon registration; the remainder payable in two equal monthly installments)
- $240 ($80 payable upon registration; the remainder payable in two equal monthly installments)
Nutritional Counseling & ServicesOur staff nutritionist will develop a program just for you to help you get fit, lose weight and eat healthy.
One-Hour Nutrition Consultation
- Pro-Health members – $95 (includes one follow-up visit)
- Non-members – $115 (includes one follow-up visit)
Six-Visit Weight Management Package*:
- Pro-Health members – $250
- Non-members – $300
- Pro-Health members – $255
- Two consultations (pre and post) with our staff nutritionist
- Four one-hour sessions with a Personal Trainer
- Fat percentage
- Basal metabolic rate
- Fat mass
- Fat-free mass
- Total body water
Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Fall Screening Assessment
Health First Physical TherapyHealth First Physical Therapy provides outpatient services to individuals following orthopedic/trauma surgery, neurological impairments, arthritic conditions, cardiovascular impairments, work-related injuries and sports injuries. Working hand-in-hand with primary care physicians, specialists, and occupational medicine physicians, as well as employers and insurance providers, our goal is to return patients to the best possible condition and promote a healthy and safe lifestyle. Call 321.434.9122 for more information.
Youth & Family
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Trained, certified childcare attendants provide a fun, safe and educational environment for your child (ages six weeks to 11 years).
- Large play area
- Fun group and individual activities
- Guest fees apply to children who do not have memberships. $10/child.
- Phone reservations highly recommended. Call 321.434.9148
If you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to complete the contact form: